Yields 12 Muffins
- 6 scoops F-Factor 20/20 Vanilla Powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup milled flaxseed
- 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup siggi’s plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. FiberYum syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease or spray 12-cup muffin pan.
- In large bowl, combine F-Factor 20/20 powder, coconut flour, flaxseed, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In small bowl, whisk 2 eggs. In medium bowl, combine yogurt, applesauce, milk, FiberYum syrup, and vanilla extract. Add whisked eggs into medium bowl and combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Evenly distribute batter into each muffin tin.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.